Login or Create an Account
If this is your first time using the American Association of Anatomists Awards and Proposal submission site you will need to complete the registration process the first time you apply for an award, submit an abstract or sesssion proposal, or apply for a committee.
2019 Innovations Program - Final Proposals
Create a New Account
The Innovations Program provides funding to support new scientific, educational, and professional development programs and services developed by AAA’s members and/or Committees.
All initiatives must directly connect to the organization’s strategic plan goals:
- Transform the perception of AAA and the discipline of anatomy
- Lead in innovative, high impact biological and biomedical research
- Lead the world as the premier source for information about the field of anatomical sciences
- Maximize member engagement
- Ensure financial sustainability
The program provides awards of up to $50,000 each with financial support coming from the organization’s Journal Trust Fund. The funds are for total direct costs only. Indirect costs are not allowed.
As a nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering scientific research, education, and the dissemination of scientific information, it is our policy not to pay overhead or indirect costs.