Login or Create an Account
If this is your first time using the American Association for Anatomy Awards and Proposal submission site you will need to complete the registration process the first time you apply for an award, submit an abstract or session proposal, or apply for a committee.
SCGDB Annual Meeting 2023
Create a New Account
Submit an abstract for the Society for Craniofacial Genetics and Developmental Biology's
46th Annual Meeting
Cincinnati Children's Hospital
October 10-12, 2023
9/5/23 - To be considered for a platform talk (oral)
9/18/23 - To be considered for a poster presentation
9/26/23 - Registration Deadline
Abstracts will be considered for oral or poster presentations (see deadlines above). You must be registered for the meeting by 9/5/23 to be considered for a platform talk and 9/18/23 for a poster presentation. Each registrant may only submit ONE abstract. Please review the guideline below and Disclosure Policy before submitting an abstract.
NO revision of the abstract is available after submission. Therefore, please review your abstract carefully before submitting.
Abstracts will only be made available in the final program to attendees. They will not be published.
For questions e-mail email@example.com
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring all named authors have read and approved the content in the abstract.
- All named authors share the responsibility of abiding by standard regulations for animal care and use, as well as for the use of human subjects.
- Submission of the abstract confirms acceptance of this responsibility.
- The first author must read the Disclosure Policy and list any disclosures when submitting an abstract.
- Your abstract body must have a minimum of 100 characters and maximum of 250 words
- There are 3 steps to the online submission page. On the first page of the submission form, you will enter the first authors (same as presenting author) contact information first. On the second page, you will enter the name, institution, department, city and state of each co-author. On the third page, is where you enter the abstract title, abstract body, funding information, disclosures and abstract topic.
- Abstract title - use capitals for the first word and proper nouns only
- Funding - list funding sources
- With regard to research using human subjects, AAA endorses the protections embodied in the Basic Principles of the Declaration of Helsinki and their expansion in the regulations governing research supported by the U.S. Government (45 CFR Part 46; 56 FR 28003). AAA does not endorse and will not publish the results of research that was not conducted in accordance with these Principles. Investigations involving animals reported in abstracts must have been conducted in conformance with the FASEB Statement of Principles for the use of animals in research and education.
- While it is rare for a submission not to be programmed, SCGDB reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to decline any abstract viewed as inappropriate.
- Incomplete submissions will not be programmed.